Subject: Re: bug#50137: Mark page navigation commands as repeatable

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 18:09:55 +0200

Davide Masserut <[email-masked]> writes:

>> This change was small enough to apply without assigning copyright to the
>> FSF, but for future patches you want to submit, it might make sense to
>> get the paperwork started now, so that subsequent patches can be applied
>> speedily. Would you be willing to sign such paperwork?
>
> Sure!

Great!  Here's the form to get started:

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]