Subject: bug#50125: completion-in-region in shell.el

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 14:07:03 +0200

Madhu <[email-masked]> writes:

> Yes of course. Although I don't have any substantial contribution
> lined up right now, and I'd have to check the terms - (Gentoo wouln't
> let me sign off on commits as "Madhu <[email-masked]>" but insisted
> on a full name)

Great; the form to get started is below.

(It is my understanding that the FSF needs to have your real name on
file, but it's fine to use an alias in the commit messages.  The
copyright clerk can answer any questions you may have in this area.)

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]