Subject: Fwd: bug#50116: Text on GNU grep webpage far too big

From: Gavin Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 18:10:41 +0100

Does anybody have access to
https://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/manual.css and could the CSS lines
mentioned below removed? These CSS lines would be a problem with any
Texinfo manual built with Texinfo 6.8 due to changes in the structure
of the HTML (enclosing an entire section in <div class="section">
rather than just the section heading).

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Steve Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: bug#50116: Text on GNU grep webpage far too big
To: Gavin Smith <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 2:12 AM Gavin Smith <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> https://www.gnu.org/software/grep/manual/grep.html
>
> This documentation is not usable because the text is far too big.  I assume
> it is being enlarged with a CSS file.
>
>
>

In the manual.css file [0], commenting out the font-size property in
these blocks makes the page look normal to me.

.settitle, .top, .chapter
/*font-size: 250%;*/

.section, .subsection, .subsubsection
/*font-size: 150%; */

[0] <https://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/manual.css>