Subject: bug#50113: Excorporate: Communicating with domain that requires SSO?

From: Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 11:27:59 -0400

Hi Lars,

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thomas Fitzsimmons <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> As a starting point, are you able to make DavMail retrieve your calendar
>> items?  If yes, check if it uses, or can be configured to use, EWS
>> rather than WebDAV.  If you can make DavMail + EWS work somehow, then
>> there's hope for Excorporate in your environment, with some oauth2.el
>> integration effort.
>
> (I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
> at the time.)
>
> This was a year ago.  Skimming this bug report, it's not clear to me
> whether there's anything to be done on the Emacs side here?

Thank you for following up on this report (amazing progress on nx10%!).
I do see a way forward for implementing this, at least the parts that
Emacs can control, so let's leave this open.

Thanks,
Thomas