Subject: Re: [bug#50087] [PATCH 0/2] Add csvdiff

From: Sarah Morgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 13:00:55 -0700

Hello,

On Tue, 17 Aug 2021, Arun Isaac wrote:

>
> Hi Bonface,
>
> Thanks for contributing to Guix! I pushed with the following few
> changes.
>
> 1. I replaced "gn" with "gnu" in the commit message.
> 2. I improved the synopsis and description of both the packages.
>
> Cheers! :-)
> Arun

Typically end-user Go packages will want inputs/native-inputs rather
than propagated inputs unless the input provides a binary used at
runtime, so user profiles are not cluttered (go-build-system needs
source from all transitive dependencies).  Also, a more friendly name
("csvdiff" is available) might be better for end-user packages like
this.

Apologies for not commenting sooner!

--
Sarah