Subject: bug#50067: Context menus

From: Naoya Yamashita <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 18:08:39 +0900

Hi.  I'm one of the users of Emacs-jp.  Tak introduced us to this
thread and it got me interested, I'm sending this Email.  This
mail thread is huge and I haven't read all of it, so I'm sorry if
I misread the context.

I've created a context menu for ispell (referencing `context-menu-ffap`).
You may find some inspiration from this.

    (defun context-menu-ispell (menu)
      "Ispell at point menu."
      (when t ;; (ffap-guess-file-name-at-point)
        (define-key menu [ispell-separator] menu-bar-separator)
        (define-key menu [ispell-at-mouse]
          '(menu-item "Check spelling of word" ispell-word
                      :help "Check spelling of word under or before the
cursor.")))
      menu)

Regards,
Naoya.