Subject: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: go-github-com-zalando-go-keyring: Fix inputs.

From: Sarah Morgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 21:01:52 -0700

Go source inputs should be propagated in non-end-user packages.

* gnu/packages/golang.scm (go-github-com-zalando-go-keyring)
[native-inputs]: Move go-github-com-godbus-dbus-v5 to...
[propagated-inputs]: ...here.
* gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm (chezmoi)[native-inputs]:
Remove unnecessary go-github-com-godbus-dbus-v5.
---
 gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm | 1 -
 gnu/packages/golang.scm                   | 5 +++--
 2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm b/gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm
index 8b4ba2b71e..742bc3505d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/configuration-management.scm
@@ -91,7 +91,6 @@
        ("go-github-com-twpayne-go-xdg" ,go-github-com-twpayne-go-xdg)
        ("go-github-com-yuin-goldmark" ,go-github-com-yuin-goldmark)
        ("go-github-com-zalando-go-keyring" ,go-github-com-zalando-go-keyring)
-       ("go-github-com-godbus-dbus-v5" ,go-github-com-godbus-dbus-v5)
        ("go-etcd-io-bbolt" ,go-etcd-io-bbolt)
        ("go-golang-org-x-crypto" ,go-golang-org-x-crypto)
        ("go-golang-org-x-net" ,go-golang-org-x-net)
diff --git a/gnu/packages/golang.scm b/gnu/packages/golang.scm
index 3722e48552..f8060ccacf 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/golang.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/golang.scm
@@ -7477,9 +7477,10 @@ bindings for the D-Bus message bus system.")
     (arguments
      `(#:tests? #f ;XXX: Fix dbus tests
        #:import-path "github.com/zalando/go-keyring"))
+    (propagated-inputs
+     `(("go-github-com-godbus-dbus-v5" ,go-github-com-godbus-dbus-v5)))
     (native-inputs
-     `(("go-github-com-godbus-dbus-v5" ,go-github-com-godbus-dbus-v5)
-       ("dbus" ,dbus)))
+     `(("dbus" ,dbus)))
     (home-page "https://github.com/zalando/go-keyring/")
     (synopsis "Library for working with system keyring")
     (description "@code{go-keyring} is a library for setting, getting and
-- 
2.31.1