From: Luke Burgess <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 00:25:19 +0000

Not sure what I did to break this one... I know I have been running on
the unsupported Richland AMD.... And I probably got one of these out
of order a few times...
1>guix gc
2>guix pull
3>guix package -u
4>GUIX_PROFILE="/root/.guix-profile/guix/current"
5>GUIX_PROFILE="/root/.config"
6>. "$GUIX_PROFILE/etc/profile"
7>hash guix
8>guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm
'{
bash-5.0# hash guix
bash-5.0# guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 1872dce (1 new commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	1872dce
 libx11-1.7.1A-doc  1.2MiB            885KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.16-doc  1.0MiB            537KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.16  1.7MiB                474KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.16-debug  2.3MiB          174KiB/s 00:13 [##################] 100.0%
 libtiff-4.2.0-doc  358KiB            485KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 cyrus-sasl-2.1.27  234KiB            124KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.15  1.7MiB                323KiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
 openldap-2.4.57  1.2MiB              333KiB/s 00:04 [##################] 100.0%
 curl-7.77.0-doc  630KiB              754KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 openldap-2.4.50  1.2MiB              651KiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 curl-7.77.0  389KiB                  574KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 curl-7.74.0  379KiB                  470KiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
 git-minimal-2.32.0  4.2MiB           234KiB/s 00:19 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 config.scm  501B                      47KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 git.scm  101B                         66KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 hash.scm  132B                        74KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 module-import  2KiB                  137KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 module-import-compiled                      1.0MiB/s 00:02 | 1.8MiB transferred
 compute-guix-derivation  1003B       557KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... \Backtrace:
          15 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/vljn08pgfgavxxkkwkcwi36d8kf0flmw-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 14 (_ _)
    159:9 13 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?>
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 12 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2108:24 10 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f3af3ad4280> _
#:guile-for-build _ #:system _ #:target _)
   1945:8  9 (_ _)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   275:18  8 (_ _)
   1156:2  7 (_ _)
   1022:2  6 (_ _)
    868:4  5 (_ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  1993:12  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f3af3ad4280>)
   1395:5  3 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99 7f3af3ad4280> _ _)
  1406:15  2 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f3af3ad4280> _ _)
   733:11  1 (process-stderr #<store-connection 256.99 7f3af3ad4280> _)
In ./guix/serialization.scm:
     80:6  0 (read-int #<input-output: file 10>)

./guix/serialization.scm:80:6: In procedure read-int:
ERROR:
  1. &nar-error:
      file: #f
      port: #<input-output: file 10>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/vljn08pgfgavxxkkwkcwi36d8kf0flmw-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"1872dce57814eb0a80d9d0163e427b0644554554"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "8221cf834946ed65a12b88f2faf7b26a2d57db3a"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.
}'