Subject: Re: bug#50030: C-M-SPC is not working

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 22:24:32 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

> I see no C-M-SPC or C-M-@ anywhere in sight (assuming you show all of
> the relevant parts of the *Help* buffer).  Which probably means Emacs
> didn't receive those keys, and that explains why it doesn't work for
> you.
>
> So I think this is indeed something with your keyboard configuration.
>
>> Not sure if this is related, but I switched the control key with the
>> caps lock key in my Ubuntu.
>
> If you undo that swapping, does the problem go away?

More information was requested, but no response was given within a
month, so I'm closing this bug report.  If the problem still exists,
please respond to this email and we'll reopen the bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no