Subject: Re: bug#50030: C-M-SPC is not working

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 09:33:55 +0300

> From: Pedro Delfino <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 18:34:26 -0300
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 3:15 PM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > "C-h l" (that's the letter ell, not the digit one), what do you see?
> 
> Please, see the screenshot attached.

I see no C-M-SPC or C-M-@ anywhere in sight (assuming you show all of
the relevant parts of the *Help* buffer).  Which probably means Emacs
didn't receive those keys, and that explains why it doesn't work for
you.

So I think this is indeed something with your keyboard configuration.

> Not sure if this is related, but I switched the control key with the
> caps lock key in my Ubuntu.

If you undo that swapping, does the problem go away?