Subject: bug#49997: 27.2; idle-time reset when switching desktop-page

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:40:50 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>>> Not sure whether the attached is what you meant - it's just a first stab
>>> in that direction.
>>
>> Something like that, yes.
>
> Looks good to me, too.

Martin, I think everybody agreed that your patch looked like basically
the right thing, but as far as I can see, it wasn't applied.  Was there
something more you wanted to check before pushing it, or were you just
waiting until after the emacs-28 branch was cut (so that it can be
pushed to master)?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no