Subject: [PATCH v8 0/7] Update libseat and seatd to 0.6.2.

From: muradm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:47:21 +0300

After new release of libseat/seatd, vulnerability detected and fixed.

muradm (7):
  gnu: crates-io: Add rust-enquote 1.0.3 and rust-pam-sys 0.5.6.
  gnu: admin: Add greetd 0.8.0.
  gnu: admin: Add greetd-pam-mount.
  gnu: base: Add greetd-service-type.
  gnu: admin: Add libseat 0.6.2 and move seatd.
  gnu: desktop: Add seatd-service-type.
  gnu: tests: Add seatd/greetd based minimal desktop system tests.

 doc/guix.texi                | 175 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/admin.scm       | 164 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm   |  49 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/freedesktop.scm |  30 -----
 gnu/services/base.scm        | 218 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/services/desktop.scm     |  60 +++++++++-
 gnu/services/pam-mount.scm   |   2 +-
 gnu/tests/desktop.scm        | 212 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 8 files changed, 876 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.0