Subject: bug#49955: 28.0.50; Emacs got quasi freeze

From: Masaru Nomiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 18:12:32 +0900

Hello.

With this pacth;

commit 483c5e953c12a95382bef4a3b6769a680c32fe86
Author: Martin Rudalics <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed May 5 10:26:32 2021 +0200

    Fix two GTK3 event handling issues
    
    * src/xterm.c (handle_one_xevent): For GTK3 PropertyNotify and
    MapNotify events explicitly request the stored frame sizes when
    the frame changes from iconified to a non-hidden state
    (Bug#24526).  For Expose events do not change the frame's
    visibility or iconified state.  For FocusIn events on GTK3 do
    not apply the fix for Bug#42655.  The latter two changes are to
    avoid that plain invisible frames get reported as iconified.

Emacs has often got a quasi freeze, not perfect freeze but doesn't
accept any openraion except quitting operation.

Sorry for the report only.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃＼／彡
┗━━┛ "Three young men died for Rationalization.
           Yet, Margaret Bloody Thatcher LIVES!"
                                            'Brassed Off'