Subject: Re: bug#49955: 28.0.50; Emacs got quasi freeze

From: Masaru Nomiya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 07:19:57 +0900

Hello,

In the Message; 

  Subject    : Re: bug#49955: 28.0.50; Emacs got quasi freeze
  Message-ID : <[email-masked]>
  Date & Time: Mon, 09 Aug 2021 14:50:16 +0200

[LMI] == Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> has written:

MN> > Emacs has often got a quasi freeze, not perfect freeze but doesn't
MN> > accept any openraion except quitting operation.

LMI>  Could you try (setq debug-on-quit t) and post the resulting backtrace
LMI>  you get when you `C-g' when it hangs like this?

I did it many times, but can't get the backtrace at all.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya             mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃＼／彡
┗━━┛         Think.
					-- The IBM slogan --