Subject: About migrating support from emacs-tree-sitter to treesit

From: Luis Henrique Gomes Higino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 19:04:19 -0300

Hi guix,

I was taking a look at this patch series again and wondering if it 
could
be modified to support the new built in treesit module coming in
Emacs 29 instead of emacs-tree-sitter, as the latter recommends 
using
the native integration going forward [1]. Maybe we should leave 
this to when
Emacs 29 is released, but I think working on this in advance could
result on it being delivered earlier, which would be great. What 
do you think Pierre?

[1]: 
https://github.com/emacs-tree-sitter/elisp-tree-sitter/commit/d3eab879e9b0ccc9582113d81a93ad06f3c6bfb1

PS: I'm willing to help

Regards,
-- 
Luis H. Higino