Subject: Re: State of emacs-tree-sitter

From: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 13:14:02 +0100

Hi,

Mekeor Melire <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello,
>
> what's the current state of this set of patches?

I'm still working on it, sorry I've not had too much time for it these
days.

>
> Pierre, do you happen to have a channel or so where I could try out the
> patch-series?

I don't have a channel, however I just pushed the series rebased on top
of master on gitlab here: https://gitlab.com/planglois/guix/-/commits/emacs-tree-sitter

So if you'd like to test, you could use this instead of applying
patches:

  guix pull --url=https://gitlab.com/planglois/guix --branch=emacs-tree-sitter

I suppose I could move to a channel, but that's a little bit more work,
and I'd delete it immediately after we have something upstream. 

Let me know how testing goes!

Pierre