Subject: bug#49945: 28.0.50; Error writing calendar files to LaTeX using `t d' and 't w 1'

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 09:39:30 -0700

From: wlh4 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 28.0.50; Error writing calendar files to LaTeX using `t d' and 't w 1'
--text follows this line--

When in Calendar-mode, the two commands `t d' and `t w 1' produce the
error "symbol's value as variable is void: date".  The other commands
relating to LaTeX work.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H1217))
 of 2021-07-01 built on catalina.internal.macports.net
Repository revision: 9060fbd3b5cd3ccae5ef88a0204332b75af94532
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.7

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-gmp
 --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules --infodir
 /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-ns --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz
 --without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d --with-native-compilation
 --with-rsvg 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk -arch
 x86_64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk
 -arch x86_64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Calendar

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-color-theme-solarized/solarized-theme hides /Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/solarized-theme-20210202.1730/solarized-theme
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210712.1626/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-stan hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-J hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-abc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-ledger hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-num hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-refile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-ebnf hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-goto hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-io hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-attach-git hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-tempo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-vala hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-coq hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-hledger hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/org-install hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/lolh/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210712/ob-shen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail cal-iso cl-print debug
backtrace preview cal-tex mhtml-mode ac-emmet emmet-mode cl
auto-complete popup css-mode smie smartparens-javascript js imenu
smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu
cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs cal-html cal-move magit-utils org-toc ox-extra ox-texinfo
ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox dired-aux diary-lib
diary-loaddefs tmm org-duration org-clock shortdoc smartparens-haskell
smartparens-markdown smartparens-ruby smartparens-rust comp comp-cstr
help-fns radix-tree tex-bar toolbar-x font-latex plain-tex tex-buf latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex crm
texmathp smartparens-latex tex-mode latexenc time-stamp org-eldoc
org-indent org-element avl-tree ol-w3m ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
org-id org-refile ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar
ezimage dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win ol-eww eww xdg url-queue shr kinsoku svg xml dom puny mm-url
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils wid-edit mm-util mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif dired dired-loaddefs ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
smartparens-org org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-js ob-perl ob-ledger ob-python
smartparens-python python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date
ls-lisp ob-shell shell pcomplete ob-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark misearch multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher pcase flycheck-ledger flycheck find-func .emacs rx
cl-extra hydra lv bind-key smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens help-mode dash slime-fancy slime-indentation slime-cl-indent
cl-indent slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu
slime-references slime-compiler-notes-tree advice slime-scratch
slime-presentations bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu
slime-enclosing-context slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace
slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc
slime-repl slime-parse slime compile text-property-search etags fileloop
generator xref project arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline easy-mmode
pp comint ansi-color ring hyperspec thingatpt slime-autoloads
solarized-wombat-dark-theme solarized solarized-faces color paren
icomplete cus-load opam-user-setup linum edmacro kmacro server tex-site
info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue
cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 877961 92269)
 (symbols 48 43787 1)
 (strings 32 187906 12013)
 (string-bytes 1 6515883)
 (vectors 16 82999)
 (vector-slots 8 2156565 109123)
 (floats 8 1309 736)
 (intervals 56 45933 1171)
 (buffers 992 51))