Subject: [bug#49929] [PATCH] gnu: Add gmid.

From: cage <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 13:06:32 +0100

On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 11:50:18PM -0500, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> Hello!

Hi!!

[...]

> > Here is  my best  attempt to  fix the  definition form  following your
> > advice;

[...]

> Thank, that's much nicer with the test suite!

The upstream developer has spent a lot of time writing a proper test
suite, was a pity if was left unused. :)

[...]

> Closing; thank you!

Thanks to you for your suggestions and improving the patch!

Also i was able to fix the  package's test phase only with the help of
people from the IRC channel, thanks to they all!

I  am  going  to  track  the development  upstream  and  upgrade  this
definition form in the future.

Bye!
C.