Subject: bug#49928: 28.0.50; [PATCH] "Selected deleted buffer" in url-http-generic-filter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 13:23:00 -0400

>From bfd0544471f7214087b36d9f72acdcc6c1cadd4a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: dickmao <none>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2021 11:50:53 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Forestall "Selected deleted buffer" in
 url-http-generic-filter

As 93e1248 is more circumspect about cleaning up process buffers,
network streams *qua* processes, which get cleaned up on a timetable
independent of conventional processes, may find the rug pulled out
from under them.

* lisp/url/url-http.el (url-http-generic-filter): Check that
corresponding buffer is still live.
---
 lisp/url/url-http.el | 23 ++++++++++++-----------
 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/url/url-http.el b/lisp/url/url-http.el
index e3c178630a..ba13a17a8f 100644
--- a/lisp/url/url-http.el
+++ b/lisp/url/url-http.el
@@ -1494,17 +1494,18 @@ url-http-generic-filter
   ;; Sometimes we get a zero-length data chunk after the process has
   ;; been changed to 'free', which means it has no buffer associated
   ;; with it.  Do nothing if there is no buffer, or 0 length data.
-  (and (process-buffer proc)
-       (/= (length data) 0)
-       (with-current-buffer (process-buffer proc)
-	 (url-http-debug "Calling after change function `%s' for `%S'" url-http-after-change-function proc)
-	 (funcall url-http-after-change-function
-		  (point-max)
-		  (progn
-		    (goto-char (point-max))
-		    (insert data)
-		    (point-max))
-		  (length data)))))
+  (let ((b (process-buffer proc)))
+    (when (and (buffer-live-p b) (not (zerop (length data))))
+      (with-current-buffer b
+        (url-http-debug "Calling after change function `%s' for `%S'"
+                        url-http-after-change-function proc)
+        (funcall url-http-after-change-function
+                 (point-max)
+                 (progn
+                   (goto-char (point-max))
+                   (insert data)
+                   (point-max))
+                 (length data))))))
 
 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
 ;;; file-name-handler stuff from here on out
-- 
2.26.2

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2021-08-07 built on dick
Repository revision: 076773608c965d5b87f81190294c0e9e4e128ddf
Repository branch: el-gz
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dick/.local
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/dick/.local/lib/pkgconfig'
Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  nntwitter-group-mode: t
  nnreddit-group-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-swv hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-swv
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-rutils hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-rutils
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/mouseme hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/mouseme
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-mouse hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-mouse
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/make-regexp hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/make-regexp
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-r-a hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-r-a
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/home/dick/gomacro-mode/gomacro-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gomacro-mode-20200326.1103/gomacro-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode-latexsubs hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode-latexsubs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20170924.2259/lv hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20191106.1238/lv
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/ol-gnus hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-gnus
/home/dick/org-gcal.el/org-gcal hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-gcal-0.3/org-gcal
/home/dick/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/json
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.6/transient hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eval hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-perl hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eshell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-abc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-tangle hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-vala hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach-git hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-ctags hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-table hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-element hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-colview hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-mhe hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-stan hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-table hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-keys hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-dot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-js hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-clojure hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-fortran hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-refile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-clock hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sql hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-exp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-asymptote hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-compat hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-python hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ref hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-C hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-info hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-tempo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-md hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-screen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lua hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-matlab hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-list hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-groovy hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-docview hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ebnf hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-forth hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-html hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-io hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-faces hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ocaml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bbdb hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-lint hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-loaddefs hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-scheme hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-protocol hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-maxima hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-latex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-mscgen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-R hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sed hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-plot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-beamer hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-pcomplete hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-plantuml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-publish hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-java hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eww hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macs hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eshell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-src hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-rmail hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-datetree hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-J hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-archive hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-habit hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-picolisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-capture hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-core hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-octave hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mobile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bibtex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-goto hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-odt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-calc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-gnuplot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macro hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-comint hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ditaa hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-duration hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-entities hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-agenda hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-ascii hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-num hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-awk hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ruby hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-man hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sqlite hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/ol-gnus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-inlinetask hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-coq hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-feed hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-hledger hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-crypt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-irc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-css hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-haskell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-footnote hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-indent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-icalendar hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-processing hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ledger hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-id hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lob hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-latex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-w3m hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-timer hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-makefile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lilypond hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-texinfo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sass hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mouse hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-version hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mh-compat hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/mh-e/mh-compat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmbox hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-notifications hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/spam-stat hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nndraft hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-extern hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-util hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-win hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mail-source hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-diary hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/spam-report hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnagent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-cite hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-srvr hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnrss hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-vm hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-spec hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nndiary hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-util hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-fun hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-bodies hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-search hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-search
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnvirtual hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/score-mode hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-ml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gmm-utils hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/message hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmh hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnspool hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-start hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/smime hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-uu hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-draft hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-cloud hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-undo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-salt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/canlock hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gssapi hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml-sec hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-uu hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnfolder hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmairix hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnheader hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-dbus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dbus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnimap hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-bcklg hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-demon hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nneething hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-score hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-html hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml2015 hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-sum hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml1991 hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnweb hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml-smime hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmail hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nndir hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nndoc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-art hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-eform hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-cus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-sieve hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-mlspl hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmaildir hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-agent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-int hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-delay hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnselect hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnselect
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-decode hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-rfc1843 hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-rfc1843
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/spam-wash hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnoo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-picon hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/smiley hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-registry hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-range hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnbabyl hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-archive hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nntp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-icalendar hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-url hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/spam hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-dup hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnregistry hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-group hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-bookmark hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-mh hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-kill hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-view hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-cache hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-partial hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-msg hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-encode hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-dired hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnnil hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-gravatar hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nngateway hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-logic hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/deuglify hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-topic hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20171221.1151/hierarchy hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnir hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/obsolete/nnir

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message footnote emacsbug sendmail qp sort smiley mail-extr
gnus-async gnus-ml org-element avl-tree ol-eww eww xdg url-queue ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search ol-docview doc-view
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-tempo tempo org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-R
ob-emacs-lisp ob-ein ein-cell ein-output-area ein-kernel ein-ipdb ein-query
ein-events ein-websocket websocket bindat ein-node ewoc ein-log ein-classes
ein-core ein ein-utils deferred ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs jka-compr rect vc eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc help-fns radix-tree ag vc-svn bug-reference
tramp-archive tramp-gvfs tramp-cache zeroconf misearch multi-isearch find-func
gnus-notifications gnus-fun notifications gnus-kill gnus-dup disp-table
mm-archive utf-7 vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs gnutls
network-stream url-cache nntwitter nntwitter-api nnrss nndiscourse benchmark
rbenv nnhackernews nnfolder bbdb-gnus gnus-demon nntp nnmairix nnml nnreddit
gnus-topic url-http url-auth url-gw nsm request autorevert filenotify
virtualenvwrapper gud s dash json-rpc python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp gnus-score score-mode
gnus-bcklg gnus-srvr gnus-cite anaphora bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site
timezone gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-cache gnus-agent gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom nndraft nnmh
gnus-group mm-url gnus-undo use-package use-package-delight
use-package-diminish gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
paredit-ext paredit subed subed-vtt subed-srt subed-common subed-mpv
subed-debug subed-config dired-x inf-ruby ruby-mode smie company
haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode haskell-process
haskell-session haskell-compile haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports
haskell-lexeme rx haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module
haskell-ghc-support etags fileloop generator dabbrev haskell-customize hydra
lv use-package-ensure paren solarized-theme solarized-definitions projectile
skeleton ibuf-macs pcase find-dired dired dired-loaddefs ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs grep gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date flx-ido flx
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu color ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
use-package-bind-key bind-key auto-complete advice popup cus-edit pp cus-load
wid-edit ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt
ess-r-xref xref ess-trns ess-r-package shell pcomplete ess-r-completion
ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd noutline outline easy-mmode hideshow ess-s-lang
ess-help ess-mode ess-inf project format-spec ess-tracebug ess ess-utils
ess-custom compile text-property-search comint ansi-color emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms emms-compat cl-extra help-mode use-package-core
derived hl-line winner ring edmacro kmacro finder-inf json-reformat-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads tornado-template-mode-autoloads
info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json
subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1103369 77522)
 (symbols 48 48755 15)
 (strings 32 194476 31018)
 (string-bytes 1 6872838)
 (vectors 16 88840)
 (vector-slots 8 2333324 259110)
 (floats 8 2017 469)
 (intervals 56 4110 675)
 (buffers 992 39))