Subject: compute-guix-derivation buggy, version 76d68744cc426a4bc336863142687e7aba16ed5d

From: Rostislav Svoboda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 00:57:33 +0200

Hi,

I encountered a bug in a fresh Guix installation running under qemu
VM. See below.

Kind regards

Rostislav Svoboda

guest@gnu ~$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 76d6874 (4,741 new commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git    76d6874
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 libtiff-4.2.0-doc  358KiB
             2.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 bdb-5.3.28  945KiB
             3.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 cyrus-sasl-2.1.27  234KiB
             933KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 openldap-2.4.57  1.2MiB
             4.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 curl-7.76.0-doc  624KiB
             2.4MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 nghttp2-1.41.0-lib  89KiB
             4.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 openldap-2.4.50  1.3MiB
             6.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 curl-7.76.0  414KiB
             2.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 curl-7.74.0  379KiB
             3.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 git-minimal-2.31.1  4.1MiB
             3.1MiB/s 00:01 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.15-doc  1.0MiB
             2.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 zlib-1.2.11  82KiB
             4.9MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gcc-7.5.0  38.4MiB
             8.0MiB/s 00:05 [##################] 100.0%
 gnutls-3.6.15-debug  2.6MiB
             6.6MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
 config.scm  501B
              59KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 git.scm  101B
              50KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 gmp-6.2.0  583KiB
             3.5MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 hash.scm  132B
             104KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libffi-3.3  54KiB
             3.3MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libgc-8.0.4  276KiB
             1.1MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libltdl-2.4.6  52KiB
             6.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 libunistring-0.9.10  794KiB
             5.8MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 module-import  2KiB
             381KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 pkg-config-0.29.2  201KiB
             1.2MiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
 module-import-compiled
                    4.5MiB/s 00:00 | 1.8MiB transferred
 guile-3.0.2  6.9MiB
             4.3MiB/s 00:02 [##################] 100.0%
 compute-guix-derivation  1010B
            1016KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... |guix pull: error: You
found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/szrcdqjjy8lpsk48a0qpqdjc69avcmmz-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"76d68744cc426a4bc336863142687e7aba16ed5d"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "1.3.0-1.771b866"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.