Subject: [bug#49889] [PATCH 0/5] Add build system for Gerbil Scheme

From: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 16:06:12 +0200

This series adds the ‘gerbil-build-system’ for building Gerbil packages.

The first patch moves the ‘gerbil’ package from (gnu packages scheme) to
(gnu packages gerbil).

The third patch adds the build system itself, and the fourth and fifth
patches add two Gerbil packages that use the new ‘gerbil-build-system’.

I don’t know if Gerbil packages should be ‘inputs’ or
‘propagated-inputs’.  I found two Gerbil packages that depended on other
Gerbil packages, but they both require a newer, unreleased Gerbil
package (Gerbil hasn’t had a new release for more than a year).  Maybe
we should add a ‘gerbil-next’ package?  ;-)

Xinglu Chen (5):
  gnu: gerbil: Move to (gnu packages gerbil).
  gnu: gerbil: Add 'native-search-paths' field.
  guix: Add 'gerbil-build-system'.
  gnu: Add gerbil-srfi-54.
  gnu: Add gerbil-clojerbil.

 Makefile.am                           |   2 +
 doc/guix.texi                         |  21 +++
 etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package |   1 +
 gnu/local.mk                          |   2 +
 gnu/packages/gerbil.scm               | 199 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/scheme.scm               | 105 +-------------
 guix/build-system/gerbil.scm          | 138 ++++++++++++++++++
 guix/build/gerbil-build-system.scm    |  78 ++++++++++
 8 files changed, 442 insertions(+), 104 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/gerbil.scm
 create mode 100644 guix/build-system/gerbil.scm
 create mode 100644 guix/build/gerbil-build-system.scm

base-commit: 517dacdb99e15f35c0ead462c9156896b5728be4
-- 
2.32.0