Subject: [bug#49867] [PATCH 23/29] gnu: Add ocaml-x509.

From: pukkamustard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 11:29:19 +0000

Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]> writes:

>> +    (description "X.509 is a public key infrastructure used 
>> mostly on the
>> +Internet.  It consists of certificates which include public 
>> keys and
>> +identifiers, signed by an authority. Authorities must be 
>> exchanged over a
>> +second channel to establish the trust relationship. This OCaml 
>> library
>> +implements most parts of RFC5280 and RFC6125.  The Public Key 
>> Cryptography
>> +Standards (PKCS) defines encoding and decoding (in ASN.1 DER 
>> and PEM format),
>> +which is also implemented by this library - namely PKCS 1, 
>> PKCS 5, PKCS 7,
>
> Nit: Use ‘---’ instead of just ‘-’, see the fifth bullet point 
> in “2.1
> General Syntactic Conventions” in the Texinfo manual.

Thanks! Done in V2.

Note: This has also been updated to 0.14.1 which requires Cstruct 
6.0.0.