Subject: Re: bug#49866: 28.0.50; gnus-summary-exit from the transient search buffer giving error

From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 16:39:25 +0530

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm unable to reproduce this on the current trunk -- exiting from `G G'
> groups works fine here.
>
> Your backtrace seems to imply that 
>
> (gnus-info-marks group-info)
>
> is nil -- is there anything special about the group you're searching?

Nothing that I know of. It is a normal nnimap INBOX from Gmail.

I have not configured search engines for nnml and nntp. So I cannot
comment about those groups. But on any nnimap group, I am getting this
error.

What is this ‘gnus-info-marks’ thing? Is there a way I can isolate the
cause by evaluating some elisp code inside the ephemeral group create by
search?

> (Are you setting "Mail-Followup-To: [email-masked]"?  That makes
> the CC not contain "[email-masked]", which is confusing.)

Sorry. That was an error in my ‘message-subscribed-regexp’. Fixed it.