Subject: bug#49861: 28.0.50; url-http async process hangs spins

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 22:12:33 -0400

Every ~10th time I access a url via eww, gnus, or whatever function uses
`url-retrieve-internal`, this interminably repeats in my *URL-DEBUG* buffer.

retrieval -> Spinning in url-retrieve-synchronously: nil (#<buffer  *http pbs.twimg.com:443*>)
retrieval -> Spinning in url-retrieve-synchronously: nil (#<buffer  *http pbs.twimg.com:443*>)
retrieval -> Spinning in url-retrieve-synchronously: nil (#<buffer  *http pbs.twimg.com:443*>)
retrieval -> Spinning in url-retrieve-synchronously: nil (#<buffer  *http pbs.twimg.com:443*>)

And the corresponding " *http pbs.twimg.com:443*" buffer admits a hanging
process which I have to manually kill.  I then go after the webpage again, and
it finally relents (I get the data) after about the third time.

Just throwing it out there in case others approach bug reporting the
same way they do urological problems, i.e, reluctant to admit unless someone else
admits first.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 14, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2021-08-03 built on dick
Repository revision: ef9564313b220deb2a34216269de499fc4a738ca
Repository branch: el-gz
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dick/.local
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/dick/.local/lib/pkgconfig'
Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-swv hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-swv
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-rutils hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-rutils
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/mouseme hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/mouseme
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-mouse hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-mouse
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/make-regexp hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/make-regexp
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-r-a hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-r-a
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/home/dick/gomacro-mode/gomacro-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gomacro-mode-20200326.1103/gomacro-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode-latexsubs hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode-latexsubs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20170924.2259/lv hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20191106.1238/lv
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/ol-gnus hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-gnus
/home/dick/org-gcal.el/org-gcal hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-gcal-0.3/org-gcal
/home/dick/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/json
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.6/transient hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eval hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-perl hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eshell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-abc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-tangle hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-vala hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach-git hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-ctags hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-table hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-element hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-colview hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-mhe hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-stan hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-table hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-keys hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-dot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-js hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-clojure hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-fortran hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-refile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-clock hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sql hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-exp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-asymptote hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-compat hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-python hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ref hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-C hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-info hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-tempo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-md hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-screen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lua hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-matlab hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-list hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-groovy hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-docview hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ebnf hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-forth hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-html hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-io hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-faces hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ocaml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bbdb hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-lint hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-loaddefs hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-scheme hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-protocol hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-maxima hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-latex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-mscgen hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-R hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sed hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-plot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-beamer hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-pcomplete hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-plantuml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-publish hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-java hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eww hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macs hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eshell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-src hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-rmail hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-datetree hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-J hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-archive hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-habit hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-picolisp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-capture hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-core hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-octave hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mobile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bibtex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-goto hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-odt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-calc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-gnuplot hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macro hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-comint hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ditaa hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-duration hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-entities hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-agenda hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-ascii hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-num hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-awk hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ruby hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-man hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sqlite hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/ol-gnus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-inlinetask hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-coq hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-feed hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-hledger hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-crypt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-irc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-css hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-haskell hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-footnote hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-indent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-icalendar hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-processing hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ledger hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-id hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-org hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lob hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-latex hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-w3m hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-timer hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-makefile hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lilypond hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-texinfo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sass hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mouse hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-version hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mh-compat hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/mh-e/mh-compat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmbox hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmbox
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-notifications hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-notifications
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/spam-stat hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-stat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nndraft hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndraft
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-extern hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-extern
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-util hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-util
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-win hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-win
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mail-source hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mail-source
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-diary hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-diary
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/spam-report hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-report
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnagent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnagent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-cite hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cite
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-srvr hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-srvr
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnrss hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnrss
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-vm hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-vm
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-spec hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-spec
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nndiary hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndiary
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-util hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-util
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-fun hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-fun
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-bodies hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-bodies
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-search hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-search
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnvirtual hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnvirtual
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/score-mode hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/score-mode
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-ml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-ml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gmm-utils hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gmm-utils
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/message hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/message
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmh hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmh
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnspool hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnspool
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-start hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-start
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/smime hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/smime
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-uu hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-uu
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-draft hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-draft
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-cloud hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cloud
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-undo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-undo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-salt hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-salt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/canlock hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/canlock
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gssapi hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gssapi
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml-sec hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-sec
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-uu hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-uu
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnfolder hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnfolder
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmairix hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmairix
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnheader hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnheader
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-dbus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dbus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnimap hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnimap
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-bcklg hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bcklg
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-demon hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-demon
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nneething hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nneething
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-score hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-score
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-html hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml2015 hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml2015
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-async hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-async
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-sum hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sum
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml1991 hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml1991
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnweb hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnweb
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml-smime hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml-smime
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmail hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmail
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nndir hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndir
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nndoc hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nndoc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-art hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-art
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-eform hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-eform
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-cus hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-sieve hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-sieve
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-mlspl hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mlspl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnmaildir hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnmaildir
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-agent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-agent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-int hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-int
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-delay hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-delay
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnselect hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnselect
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-decode hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-decode
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-rfc1843 hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-rfc1843
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/spam-wash hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam-wash
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnoo hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnoo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-picon hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-picon
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/smiley hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/smiley
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-registry hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-registry
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-range hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-range
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnbabyl hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnbabyl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-archive hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-archive
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nntp hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nntp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-icalendar hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-icalendar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-url hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-url
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/spam hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/spam
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-dup hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dup
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnregistry hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnregistry
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-group hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-group
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-bookmark hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-bookmark
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-mh hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-mh
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-kill hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-kill
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mml hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-view hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-view
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-cache hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-cache
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-partial hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-partial
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-msg hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-msg
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/mm-encode hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/mm-encode
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/legacy-gnus-agent hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/legacy-gnus-agent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-dired hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-dired
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnnil hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nnnil
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-gravatar hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-gravatar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nngateway hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/nngateway
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-logic hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-logic
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/deuglify hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/deuglify
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/gnus-topic hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/gnus/gnus-topic
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20171221.1151/hierarchy hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gnus-5.14pre/nnir hides /home/dick/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/obsolete/nnir

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message footnote emacsbug sendmail emms-source-file locate
url-about url-dired org-element avl-tree ol-eww eww xdg ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m org-tempo tempo org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-R ob-emacs-lisp ob-ein ein-cell
ein-output-area ein-kernel ein-ipdb ein-query ein-events ein-websocket
websocket bindat ein-node ewoc ein-log ein-classes ein-core ein ein-utils
deferred ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs goto-addr magit-extras mule-util magit-patch-changelog
magit-patch magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup async-bytecomp async
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor vterm
face-remap vterm-module term ehelp eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc
esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils vc bug-reference tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
tramp-cache zeroconf smerge-mode diff nndoc debbugs-gnu add-log debbugs
soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp edebug descr-text flow-fill
pulse dumb-jump f cl-print debug backtrace rect ffap ag vc-svn gravatar dns
shr-color gnus-html url-queue help-fns radix-tree qp jka-compr sort smiley
mail-extr gnus-async gnus-ml gnus-notifications gnus-fun notifications
gnus-kill gnus-dup disp-table mm-archive utf-7 gnutls network-stream url-cache
nntwitter nntwitter-api nnrss nndiscourse benchmark rbenv nnhackernews
nnfolder bbdb-gnus gnus-demon nntp nnmairix nnml nnreddit gnus-topic url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm request autorevert filenotify virtualenvwrapper gud s dash
json-rpc python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp gnus-score score-mode gnus-bcklg gnus-srvr
gnus-cite anaphora bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-cache gnus-agent gnus-msg nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt
speedbar ezimage dframe find-func gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig gnus-sum shr svg dom nndraft nnmh gnus-group mm-url gnus-undo
use-package use-package-delight use-package-diminish gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus
xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source imap rfc2104 utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win misearch
multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs paredit-ext
paredit subed subed-vtt subed-srt subed-common subed-mpv subed-debug
subed-config dired-x inf-ruby ruby-mode smie company haskell-interactive-mode
haskell-presentation-mode haskell-process haskell-session haskell-compile
haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support etags fileloop generator dabbrev
haskell-customize hydra lv use-package-ensure paren solarized-theme
solarized-definitions projectile skeleton ibuf-macs find-dired ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs grep gnus message rx rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcase nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
time-date flx-ido flx google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui
facemenu color ido google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend use-package-bind-key bind-key auto-complete advice
popup cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc
flymake warnings thingatpt ess-r-xref xref ess-trns ess-r-package shell
pcomplete ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd noutline outline
easy-mmode hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf project format-spec
ess-tracebug ess ess-utils ess-custom compile text-property-search comint
ansi-color emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms emms-compat cl-extra
help-mode use-package-core derived hl-line winner ring edmacro kmacro
finder-inf json-reformat-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads
tornado-template-mode-autoloads info package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2147477 402820)
 (symbols 48 77056 5)
 (strings 32 349615 85346)
 (string-bytes 1 11578948)
 (vectors 16 102512)
 (vector-slots 8 3253495 237963)
 (floats 8 5852 1511)
 (intervals 56 51944 962)
 (buffers 992 115))