Subject: Re: bug#49834: Add dynaconf

From: paul <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 13:50:58 +0200

Dear Sarah,

thank you for your review!

On 8/4/21 8:26 PM, Sarah Morgensen wrote:
> The pyproject.toml file does say this is "MIT" (= expat), but there's no
> actual license file in the project. I don't think this is sufficient as
> far as Guix is concerned (perhaps an actual maintainer/committer can
> comment?)

First of all I opened an upstream PR [0] to add an actual LICENSE file: 
I hope that, given its simplicity, it will get merged soon.

I'm no expert about this but I tried building dynaconf without 
flake8-debugger and it seems to work flawlessly. The dependency was put 
there by the python importer, probably the developers have it in some 
dev-dependencies declaration needed to commit well-formatted code in the 
repository.

Since flake8-debugger doesn't appear to be required for the inclusion of 
dynaconf maybe we can exclude it for this time and whenever the PR will 
be merged I'll open another Guix issue to add it.

What do you think about this approach? (I'm attaching an updated 
patch-set without flake8-debugger and rebased on current master).

Thank you for your time :)

Giacomo

[0]: https://github.com/JBKahn/flake8-debugger/pull/29/files