Subject: Re: bug#49820: [PATCH] gnu: texlive-bin: Add patch files to repo.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 14:56:32 -0400

Hi,

Martin Becze <[email-masked]> writes:

> This adds two patch files that used to be hosted by the arch linux community
> but was recently moved.
>
> * gnu/packages/patches/texlive-poppler-0.84.patch: New file.
> * gnu/packages/patches/pdftex-poppler0.76.patch: New file.
> * gnu/packages/tex.scm (texlive-bin): Changed to use local patch files.
> ---
>  gnu/packages/patches/pdftex-poppler0.76.patch | 1411 +++++++++++++++++
>  .../patches/texlive-poppler-0.84.patch        |   44 +
>  gnu/packages/tex.scm                          |   23 +-
>  3 files changed, 1461 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/pdftex-poppler0.76.patch
>  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/texlive-poppler-0.84.patch

[...]

I'm afraid this can't go to master as 'guix refresh -l texlive-bin' says
5160 packages would need to be rebuilt.  It's also not needed for
core-updates as it contains TeX Live 2021 which doesn't need these
patches anymore.

Thanks,

Maxim