Subject: [bug#49816] [PATCH] gnu: audacious: Update to 4.1.

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 17:02:42 +0000

Hello Nicolas,

On 8/5/21 9:00 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Why do you add gtk+-2 as an input? There's a more recent Qt UI. You
> might want to consider adding audacious-gtk package instead.

I've added gtk+-2 as an input as otherwise the configure script failed
with the following error:

```
checking for GTK... no
configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.24) were not met:

No package 'gtk+-2.0' found

Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
installed software in a non-standard prefix.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTK_CFLAGS
and GTK_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
See the pkg-config man page for more details.
```

I've thought that GTK+ had become a required dependency, but now that
you've asked, I've looked a bit closer and apparently one can still
disable it by passing `--disable-gtk` to the configure script.

I'll send an updated patch without gtk+-2 input.

Best regards,
Felix