Subject: 27.1; ediff assumes user's language is English

From: Matthieu Dubuget <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 12:55:34 +0200

When using Ediff with a non-English locale, errors returned by diff are
not recognized by Ediff.

When diff outputs a localized version of "\ No newline at end of file",
ediff do not recognize it and fails to display the differences.

See https://stackoverflow.com/q/9242651/3407924
and this post for a clear explanation of the problem:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/9244759/3407924

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5, 
cairo version 1.16.0)
of 2021-02-09, modified by Debian built on 3df710f593d9
Repository revision: b0229d4bbaea7fcddffced393512c650212830db
Repository branch: deb/emacs/d/sid/master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Loading /home/matt/.spacemacs...done
Spacemacs is ready.
Loading /home/matt/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Package cl is deprecated
Auto-evilification could not remap these functions in map 
‘edebug-mode-map’:
- ‘edebug-Go-nonstop-mode’ originally mapped on ‘G’
helm: Error: Trying to run helm within a running helm session

Configured using:
'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
--sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
--mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp 

--with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
--libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
--infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
--with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp 

--with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
--with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fdebug-prefix-map=/emacs/emacs=.
-fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
helm-descbinds-mode: t
helm-mode: t
helm-flx-mode: t
helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
winner-mode: t
winum-mode: t
pupo-mode: t
global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
spaceline-info-mode: t
spaceline-helm-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
persp-mode: t
global-hl-todo-mode: t
purpose-mode: t
eyebrowse-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
editorconfig-mode: t
clean-aindent-mode: t
holy-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
xterm-mouse-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
ido-vertical-mode: t
global-page-break-lines-mode: t
page-break-lines-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
buffer-read-only: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-mathematica 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-mathematica
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-choose hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-choose
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ol-elisp-symbol 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-elisp-symbol
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-extra hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-extra
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-velocity hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-velocity
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-interactive-query 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-interactive-query
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ol-bookmark hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-bookmark
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ol-notmuch hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-notmuch
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-rss hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-rss
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-invoice hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-invoice
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-screenshot 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-screenshot
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-attach-embedded-images 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-attach-embedded-images
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-depend hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-depend
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-smiles hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-smiles
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-eukleides hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-eukleides
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-screen hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-screen
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-sudoku hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-sudoku
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-annotate-file 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-annotate-file
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-static-mathjax 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-static-mathjax
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-registry hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-registry
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-expiry hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-expiry
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-eval hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-eval
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ol-man hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-man
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ol-wl hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-wl
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-redis hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-redis
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/orgtbl-sqlinsert 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-track hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-track
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-stata hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-stata
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-secretary 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-secretary
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-groff hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-groff
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-effectiveness 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-effectiveness
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-eldoc hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-eldoc
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ol-mew hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-mew
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-tcl hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-tcl
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ol-vm hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-vm
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-freemind hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-freemind
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ol-git-link hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-git-link
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-mathomatic 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-mathomatic
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-arduino hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-arduino
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-contacts hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-contacts
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-checklist 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-checklist
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-wikinodes 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-wikinodes
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-bibtex-extras 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-bibtex-extras
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-spice hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-spice
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-confluence 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-confluence
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-passwords 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-passwords
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-deck hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-deck
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-mac-link hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-mac-link
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-eval-light 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-eval-light
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-mairix hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-mairix
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-php hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-php
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-koma-letter 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-koma-letter
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-notify hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-notify
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-julia hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-julia
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-vbnet hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-vbnet
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-learn hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-learn
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-fomus hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-fomus
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-sclang hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-sclang
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-collector 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-collector
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-license hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-license
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-taskjuggler 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-taskjuggler
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-mac-iCal hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-mac-iCal
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-toc hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-toc
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-oz hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-oz
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-link-edit 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-link-edit
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-clojure-literate 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-clojure-literate
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-s5 hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-s5
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ox-bibtex hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-bibtex
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-panel hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-panel
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/ob-csharp hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-csharp
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-contrib-0.1/org-contribdir 
hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-contribdir
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/ocp-indent hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/ocp-indent-20190726.1452/ocp-indent
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/ocamlformat hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/ocamlformat-20210617.1726/ocamlformat
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-iedit hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/merlin-iedit-20210615.1208/merlin-iedit
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-company hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/merlin-company-20210615.1208/merlin-company
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-cap hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/merlin-20210707.901/merlin-cap
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-imenu hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/merlin-20210707.901/merlin-imenu
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/merlin-20210707.901/merlin
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/merlin-xref hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/merlin-20210707.901/merlin-xref
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/dune-20210715.548/dune
/home/matt/.opam/4.12.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/dune-flymake hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/dune-20210715.548/dune-flymake
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-md 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-md
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-R 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-R
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-bibtex 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-bibtex
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-entities 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-entities
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-haskell 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-haskell
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-datetree 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-datetree
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-io 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-io
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-maxima 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-maxima
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-clojure 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-clojure
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-agenda 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-agenda
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-abc 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-abc
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-J 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-J
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-timer 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-timer
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-eval 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-eval
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-sed 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-sed
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-refile 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-refile
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-tangle 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-tangle
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-gnuplot 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-gnuplot
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-odt 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-odt
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-dot 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-dot
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-element 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-element
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-habit 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-habit
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-pcomplete 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-pcomplete
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-vala 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-vala
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-fortran 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-fortran
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-java 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-java
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-sass 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-sass
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-info 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-info
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-version 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-version
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-capture 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-capture
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-man 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-man
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-lua 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-lua
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-src 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-src
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-num 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-num
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-table 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-table
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-archive 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-archive
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-lilypond 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-lilypond
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-screen 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-screen
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ledger 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-ledger
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-org 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-org
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-latex 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-latex
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-mobile 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-mobile
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-octave 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-octave
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-compat 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-compat
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-clock 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-clock
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-plot 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-plot
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-lint 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-lint
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-exp 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-exp
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-eshell 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-eshell
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-asymptote 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-asymptote
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-plantuml 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-plantuml
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-footnote 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-footnote
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-sqlite 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-sqlite
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-comint 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-comint
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-lob 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-lob
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-macs 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-macs
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-coq 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-coq
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-attach-git 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-attach-git
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-shell 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-shell
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-makefile 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-makefile
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ref 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-ref
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-protocol 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-protocol
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ebnf 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-ebnf
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-calc 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-calc
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-scheme 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-scheme
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-bbdb 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-bbdb
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-texinfo 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-texinfo
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-list 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-list
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-lisp 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-lisp
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-rmail 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-rmail
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-org 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-org
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-html 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-html
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-duration 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-duration
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-python 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-python
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-mscgen 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-mscgen
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-feed 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-feed
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-core 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-core
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ditaa 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-ditaa
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-picolisp 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-picolisp
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-css 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-css
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-faces 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-faces
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-js 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-js
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-tempo 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-tempo
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-crypt 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-crypt
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-icalendar 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-icalendar
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-inlinetask 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-inlinetask
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-goto 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-goto
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-install 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-install
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-publish 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-publish
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-matlab 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-matlab
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-awk 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-awk
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ocaml 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-ocaml
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-forth 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-forth
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-docview 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-docview
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-latex 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-latex
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-eww 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-eww
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-ctags 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-ctags
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-indent 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-indent
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-irc 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-irc
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-attach 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-attach
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-perl 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-perl
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-eshell 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-eshell
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-hledger 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-hledger
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-beamer 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-beamer
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-macro 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-macro
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-keys 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-keys
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ruby 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-ruby
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-gnus 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-gnus
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-stan 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-stan
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-table 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-table
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-ascii 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ox-ascii
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-mhe 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-mhe
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-processing 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-processing
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-colview 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-colview
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-C 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-C
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-loaddefs 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-loaddefs
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-mouse 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-mouse
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-groovy 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-groovy
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-sql 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-sql
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-id 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/org-id
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-w3m 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ol-w3m
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-shen 
hides /home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-20210719/ob-shen
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides 
/home/matt/.emacs.d/core/libs/spinner
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-awk 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-R 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-bibtex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ocaml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-odt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-dot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-vala 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-io 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-beamer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-md 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-entities 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-man 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-tangle 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-plot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-duration 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-J 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-abc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-maxima 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-eval 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-sed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-bbdb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-calc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-exp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ebnf 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-habit 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-agenda 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-sass 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-info 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-version 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-keys 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-lob 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-lua 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-src 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-datetree 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-attach-git 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-mobile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-lilypond 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-screen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-feed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-clock 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-goto 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-ascii 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-matlab 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-lint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-eww 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-capture 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-timer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-groovy 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-picolisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-mscgen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-id 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-octave 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-coq 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-asymptote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-element 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-stan 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-css 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ref 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-protocol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ditaa 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-w3m 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-list 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-rmail 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-sqlite 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-shen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-java 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-faces 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-texinfo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-docview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-python 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-crypt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-js 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-plantuml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-forth 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-scheme 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-publish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-tempo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-comint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-macs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-makefile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-icalendar 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-install 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-perl 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-shell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-irc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-attach 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-core 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-ruby 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-hledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-macro 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-mhe 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ol-gnus 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-footnote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-colview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ox-html 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-ctags 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-processing 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-sql 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-num 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/org-mouse 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/matt/.emacs.d/elpa/27.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20210719/ob-C 
hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch mail-extr emacsbug sendmail flx tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs zeroconf dbus xml helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
backtrace helm-info helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib evil-escape projectile grep
compile tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp recentf tree-widget
ob-ocaml ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext orgit git-rebase
forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs
gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic yaml parse-time iso8601 bug-reference forge-post
markdown-mode forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite
emacsql emacsql-compiler url-http url-auth url-gw nsm url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util mailcap magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs winner async diminish ws-butler
winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list hideshow
imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree diff symbol-overlay
string-inflection string-edit spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
saveplace savehist protobuf-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs popwin persp-mode
org-rich-yank multi-line multi-line-find multi-line-enter
multi-line-decorator multi-line-respace multi-line-shared shut-up
multi-line-cycle multi-line-candidate hl-todo window-purpose
window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch let-alist window-purpose-layout
window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils
eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f evil-textobj-line evil-collection-buff-menu
evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu emr popup s dash editorconfig
noutline outline drag-stuff clean-aindent-mode helm-easymenu cl
hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state which-key use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core hydra lv evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thingatpt
rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse autorevert
filenotify cl-extra disp-table spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common
format-spec info finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs
core-spacebind core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-release-management
core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer eieio-compat
core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs spacemacs-ht inline
help-mode warnings package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq password-cache json map url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
epg epg-config core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived
profiler core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars
rx core-dotspacemacs advice pcase core-customization validate cus-edit
easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cconv core-emacs-backports core-compilation core-dumper subr-x spinner
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-load-paths core-versions devhelp
core-early-funcs tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 899734 873876)
(symbols 48 56702 1502)
(strings 32 300199 110334)
(string-bytes 1 14998160)
(vectors 16 83298)
(vector-slots 8 1210938 730804)
(floats 8 574 1838)
(intervals 56 2077 456)
(buffers 1000 16))