Subject: Re: bug#49787: noexcept on destructor confuses cc-mode

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 09:15:29 +0000

Hello, everybody

On Wed, Aug 24, 2022 at 19:35:40 +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 12:32:04 +0200, Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> > Daniel Colascione <[email-masked]> writes:

> > > This is valid C++ code.

> > > struct Foo {

> > >   ~Foo() noexcept;

> > > };

> > > Adding the "noexcept" on the destructor causes cc-mode not to
> > > recognize "~Foo" as a destructor.

> Yes.

> > I can confirm that this behaviour is still present in Emacs 29.  Adding
> > Alan to the CCs.

> I committed a fix to the master branch.  Would either of you like to test
> the fix before I close the bug?

I'm now closing the bug, which has been fixed.

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).