Subject: bug#49718: 28.0.50; byte-compile-lapcode results in "Bytecode overflow" on large source files

From: Arthur Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 12:30:36 +0200

As title says, sufficiently large source file results in Bytecode
overflow error. Experince this when trying to byte compile
package-quickstart.el ~480 packages installed from Elpa repo.

To reproduce:

Start Emacs with -Q option and install packages from the gnu archive:

(require 'package)

(package-refresh-contents)
(add-to-list 'package-archives '("gnu" . "https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/"))

(defun install-archive-packages (archive)
  (let ((packages  (expand-file-name (concat "~/.emacs.d/elpa/archives/"
                                             (symbol-name archive)
					     "/archive-contents"))))
    (with-temp-buffer
      (insert-file-contents packages)
      (dolist (elt (cdr (read (current-buffer))))
	(message "Package: %s" (car elt))
        (unless (package-installed-p (car elt))
          (message "Installing: %s" (car elt))
          (package-install (car elt)))))))

(install-archive-package 'gnu)

Run M-x package-quickstart-refresh

I don't know what is lower limit for the size of .el file. I see there
is some 'FIXME' in the source, but I don't really understand the source
myself so I can't offer much help there.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 13, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version 1.17.4)
 of 2021-07-23 built on pascal
Repository revision: 2a231378fa5b10049b52c9197f037b522e0d22a1
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12012000
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-cairo --without-modules --without-compress-install
 --with-x-toolkit=no --with-gnutls --without-gconf --without-xwidgets
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-xaw3d --without-gsettings
 --with-mailutils --with-native-compilation --with-json
 --without-included-regex --without-libgmp 'CFLAGS=-O3 -mtune=native
 -march=native''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GNUTLS GPM HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY OLDXMENU
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF X11 XDBE XIM XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: sv_SE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  emms-mode-line-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  outshine-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  wrap-region-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/chronometrist-key-values-20210617.1707/chronometrist-spark hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/chronometrist-20210707.2147/chronometrist-spark
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/ample-regexps-20200508.1021/init-tryout hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/lua-mode-20210619.652/init-tryout
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.13.2/modus-operandi-theme hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-1.5.0/modus-operandi-theme
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-vivendi-theme-0.13.2/modus-vivendi-theme hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-1.5.0/modus-vivendi-theme
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20210702.1206/elpa hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20210602.1349/elpa
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-cue hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cue
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-info-ogginfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-ogginfo
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-mark hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mark
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-last-played hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-last-played
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-player-mpg321-remote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpg321-remote
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-score hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-score
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-player-mpd hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpd
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-show-all hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-show-all
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-setup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-setup
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-playlist-sort hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-sort
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-info-mp3info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-mp3info
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-source-playlist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-playlist
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-cache
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-volume hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-playing-time hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playing-time
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-tag-editor hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-tag-editor
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-source-file hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-source-file
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-bookmarks hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-bookmarks
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-player-simple hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-simple
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-player-xine hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-xine
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-librefm-stream hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-stream
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-browser hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-browser
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-playlist-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-mode
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-url hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-url
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-streams hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-streams
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-info-opusinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-opusinfo
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-mode-line hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-player-mplayer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mplayer
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-maint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-maint
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-librefm-scrobbler hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-librefm-scrobbler
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-info-libtag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-libtag
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-info-metaflac hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-info-metaflac
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-metaplaylist-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-metaplaylist-mode
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-compat
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-volume-pulse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-pulse
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-player-mpv hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-mpv
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-playlist-limit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-playlist-limit
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-history hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-history
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-player-vlc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-player-vlc
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-mode-line-icon hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-mode-line-icon
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-lyrics hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-lyrics
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-stream-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-stream-info
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-volume-amixer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-volume-amixer
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-20210619.1246/emms-i18n hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/emms/emms-i18n
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210701.1116/transient hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-processing hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-html hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-ascii hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-id hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-ditaa hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-macro hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-rmail hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-fortran hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-mouse hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-gnuplot hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-element hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-ctags hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-crypt hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-macs hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-docview hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-calc hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-plantuml hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-css hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-exp hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-indent hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-lint hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-keys hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-clojure hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-ebnf hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-groovy hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-lob hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-asymptote hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-picolisp hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-timer hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-archive hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-refile hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-mobile hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-abc hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-python hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-w3m hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-gnus hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-coq hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-J hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-forth hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-vala hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-faces hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-irc hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-entities hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-beamer hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-sed hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-mscgen hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-tangle hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-comint hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-lisp hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-colview hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-bibtex hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-attach hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-habit hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-eww hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-texinfo hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-sql hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-perl hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-octave hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-eshell hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-shell hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-ocaml hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-footnote hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-lilypond hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-tempo hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-datetree hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-duration hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-dot hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-core hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-info hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-mhe hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-agenda hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ol-bbdb hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-java hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-attach-git hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-R hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-ledger hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-pcomplete hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-odt hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-io hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-latex hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-makefile hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-man hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-compat hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-sass hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-goto hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-matlab hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-src hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-lua hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-hledger hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-publish hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-eshell hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-ruby hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-plot hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-num hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-maxima hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-sqlite hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-scheme hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-awk hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-install hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-version hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-latex hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-feed hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-js hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-capture hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-inlinetask hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-org hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-eval hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-org hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-loaddefs hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-md hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-stan hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-table hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-haskell hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-C hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-table hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-shen hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-ref hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ox-icalendar hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-protocol hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-clock hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/ob-screen hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210705/org-list hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/crisp-1.3.6/crisp hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/obsolete/crisp
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/landmark-1.0/landmark hides /home/arthur/repos/emacs/lisp/obsolete/landmark
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/company-20210709.1110/company-cmake hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/lisp/company-cmake
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210701.1116/transient hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210315.1902/transient
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210701.1116/transient-autoloads hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210315.1902/transient-autoloads
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210701.1116/transient-pkg hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210315.1902/transient-pkg
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20210708.2009/dash-autoloads hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20210308.2109/dash-autoloads
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20210708.2009/dash-pkg hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20210308.2109/dash-pkg
/home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20210708.2009/dash hides /home/arthur/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20210308.2109/dash

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
helm-ag helm-external helm-net ffap dired-auto-readme extras recentf
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros lsp-haxe
lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp
lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile
lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-cmake
lsp-clojure lsp-clangd dom lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-angular lsp-ada
lsp-actionscript ccls ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy
ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight
ccls-common lsp-mode lsp-protocol tree-widget spinner network-stream
markdown-mode lv inline ht ewoc epg epg-config hideshow hideif
google-c-style member-functions cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher bug-reference mule-util auto-minor-mode helpful trace
info-look help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs thingatpt tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs tramp-cache zeroconf dbus helm-command emms-librefm-stream
xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-url
emms-streams emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark
emms-cache emms-info-native bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer emms-player-mpv
emms-mode-line-cycle emms-mode-line emms-playing-time emms-player-simple
emms-info emms-later-do emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse emms-volume-amixer
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat beacon c++-setup sv-kalender lunar solar
cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs helm-mode helm-adaptive helm-eshell
helm-elisp helm-files tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-eval edebug
backtrace helm-info helm-utils helm-types helm-help helm-config helm
helm-global-bindings helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib server
overseer pkg-info url-http mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw nsm rmc puny
lisp-mnt epl f outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg org-pdftools pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-annot
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet facemenu pdf-misc
imenu pdf-tools package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load pdf-view bookmark pp
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode
dired-extras dired-copy-paste dired-subtree dired-hacks-utils
dired-async async-bytecomp async dired-aux openwith dired-x wdired dired
dired-loaddefs exif org-noter org-element avl-tree org-refile org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs noutline outline easy-mmode aws-snippets clojure-snippets
common-lisp-snippets yasnippet-classic-snippets yasnippet-snippets
angular-snippets s buster-snippets buster-snippet-helpers yasnippet
company-yasnippet company-ispell ispell company-clang company-elisp
find-func company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project
company-semantic company-template company-keywords company-files
company-capf company pcase load-dir which-key solarized-dark-theme
solarized solarized-faces color elec-pair autorevert filenotify hl-line
cap-words superword subword image-file image-converter time delsel paren
saveplace winner ring gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search time-date mail-utils
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit wrap-region dash diminish info autoinsert
auto-complete popup comp comp-cstr warnings cl-extra help-mode generic
langdoc view ede/auto eieio-base tex-site edmacro kmacro
gnu-elpa-features helm-easymenu kotl-autoloads rx slime-autoloads cl
url-auth url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs cl-loaddefs cl-lib password-cache json subr-x map seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv url-vars advice iso-transl
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 779801 979770)
 (symbols 48 53671 2707)
 (strings 32 198459 286598)
 (string-bytes 1 8112288)
 (vectors 16 89642)
 (vector-slots 8 1730657 1894442)
 (floats 8 1329 4646)
 (intervals 56 8164 4787)
 (buffers 992 36))