Subject: [bug#49713] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: Add prusa-slicer.

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 23:53:15 +0200

Am Montag, den 20.09.2021, 00:39 +0300 schrieb Ivan Gankevich:
> > Unbundling should be done in the snippet rather than at build time.
> 
> Moved deletion of directories to the snippet.
I'd argue that fixing the CMakeLists also falls into snippet territory,
as it's directly related to unbundling.

Am Sonntag, den 19.09.2021, 23:18 +0300 schrieb Ivan Gankevich:
> This library is header-only. All the dependencies from this list are
> used in the tests. Headers that use these dependencies are installed
> no matter which dependenies are “ON” in this list. I’ve added XML.
> Adding other dependencies would require rewriting most of
> “cmake/libigl.cmake” file, because the authors of the package like to
> download and build all the dependencies manually.
Could this be done with substitute* as for the other packages?  If not,
we should group those options under a sufficiently explanatory comment.
Also, there's little need to explicitly enable things that would
already be enabled by default, let's keep the list of flags small and
understandable :)

When you send v3, please do all patches in one go and also specify --
reroll-count, as that's easier on mumi.

Thanks