Subject: 27.2; Deleting a directory called ~ deletes home directory

From: Al Haji-Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:03:57 +0100

In dired, if I delete a directory called `~` (not related to home directory, I created this directory by mistake) and delete it, dired deletes the home directory instead.

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.12)
 of 2021-05-18 built on lxstaff02
Repository revision: deef5efafb70f4b171265b896505b92b6eef24e6
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/ah180/.local/ --with-json --with-modules
 --with-harfbuzz --with-compress-install --with-threads
 --with-included-regex --with-zlib --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf
 --with-mailutils --with-xft --with-xml2 --with-cairo --with-gconf
 --with-xwidgets --without-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-O3 -mtune=native
 -march=native -fomit-frame-pointer
 -I/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/9/include/
 -L/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/9'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/ah180/.local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib64/pkgconfig/:/usr/share/pkgconfig/
 CPPFLAGS=-I/home/ah180/.local/include LDFLAGS=-L/home/ah180/.local/lib'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ ZLIB GTK3 X11
XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  show-mparen-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  pdf-occur-dired-minor-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  radian-universal-keyboard-quit-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  selectrum-prescient-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  global-undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  auto-dim-other-buffers-mode: t
  popper-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  dumb-jump-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-outline-minor-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  radian-fix-whitespace-global-mode: t
  radian-fix-whitespace-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  selectrum-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: radian--do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-site hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/auctex hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-ispell hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-fold hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/bib-cite hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/context-nl hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/preview hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-mik hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/plain-tex hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/multi-prompt hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-font hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-info hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/toolbar-x hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-jp hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/context hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-style hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/latex-flymake hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex-flymake
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/font-latex hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-bar hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/texmathp hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/latex hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/tex-buf hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/auctex/context-en hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-proc hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-proc
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-view-old hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view-old
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-utils hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-utils
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-view-common hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view-common
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-meta hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-meta
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-context hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-context
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-view-gnus hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view-gnus
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-view hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-main hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-message hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-icalendar hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-icalendar
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/mu4e/mu4e-org hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-org
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-processing hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-beamer hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-faces hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-refile hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-sed hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-java hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-clock hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-src hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-J hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-eval hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-eshell hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-compat hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-man hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-table hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-macs hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-eshell hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-attach hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-timer hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-docview hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-shen hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-shell hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-table hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-lua hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-html hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-stan hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-attach-git hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-org hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-comint hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-sass hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-w3m hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-info hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-mouse hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-mobile hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-capture hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-archive hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-num hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-num
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-core hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-forth hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-rmail hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-perl hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-footnote hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-octave hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-C hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-python hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-latex hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-calc hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-ascii hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-protocol hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-awk hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-odt hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-ledger hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-irc hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-vala hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-feed hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-element hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-habit hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-latex hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-id hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-ref hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-org hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-makefile hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-js hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-sql hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-version hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-plot hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-duration hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-scheme hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-gnus hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-groovy hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-crypt hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-screen hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-macro hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-lob hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-hledger hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-lisp hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-dot hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-list hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-css hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-eww hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-indent hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-entities hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-publish hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-R hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-keys hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-colview hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-goto hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-exp hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-fortran hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-datetree hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-agenda hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-coq hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-install hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-maxima hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ol-mhe hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ox-md hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-io hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-tempo hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-ctags hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/org-lint hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/org/ob-abc hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/ah180/Work/Projects/dotfiles/emacs-radian/.emacs.d/.elocal/straight/build-27.2/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/ah180/.local/share/emacs/27.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug mu4e-alert alert log4e notifications gntp imenu-list
lsp-origami lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet spinner smartparens-markdown
markdown-mode lv inline ewoc iso-transl magit-gitflow cl-print debug
wdired smartparens-html web-mode gnus-msg dired-subtree
dired-hacks-utils disp-table woman man dired-aux dumb-jump popup view
misearch multi-isearch octave bug-reference magit-extras magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git magit-section
magit-utils dired-single smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs gnus-dired
linum reftex-parse auctex-latexmk url-cache smartparens-python python
tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ls-lisp preview mparen hideshow reftex-dcr reftex-auc
reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars tex-buf font-latex latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus
texmathp smartparens-latex tex-mode shell latexenc rotate smartrep zoom
windresize eyebrowse warnings ibuffer-vc cal-iso origami origami-parsers
cl cal-move network-stream mailalias flyspell-correct flyspell timezone
cursor-sensor vc-mtn vc-hg pdf-sync pdf-annot pdf-outline pdf-links
pdf-history pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-loader pdf-tools package url-handlers pdf-view
pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs shr-color color mm-archive sort
smiley gnus-cite mail-extr qp ctrlf embark-consult embark ffap
ace-window avy helpful imenu trace edebug backtrace info-look help-fns
radix-tree elisp-refs sh-script smie executable tabify org-duration
org-indent ol-eww eww mm-url url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnir ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi atomic-chrome websocket bindat let-alist autorevert
filenotify org-super-agenda ts ht org-habit org-element avl-tree
org-agenda projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
mu4e-icalendar gnus-icalendar org-capture org-refile icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-view-gnus
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader mu4e-view-common mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark
mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-message
shr svg xml dom browse-url flow-fill org-clock smartparens-org org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys oc org-cite org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs hl-line mu4e-vars message dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader mu4e-meta char-fold mule-util
selectrum-prescient selectrum minibuf-eldef crm jka-compr vc-git
diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher
consult-selectrum consult recentf tree-widget bookmark
text-property-search pp company-prescient prescient company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company help-at-pt cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit time doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons al-main
imenu-list-autoloads explain-pause-mode explain-pause-top
explain-pause-log-to-socket profiler explain-pause-mode-autoloads
highlight-defined highlight-quoted rainbow-delimiters hl-todo spell-fu
ispell persistent-scratch persistent-scratch-autoloads
lsp-origami-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads spinner-autoloads
server savehist al-paren rebox2-autoloads paren al-completion
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads
consult-autoloads marginalia marginalia-autoloads al-spelling
flyspell-correct-autoloads spell-fu-autoloads al-pdf
saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads al-undo undo-fu-session
undo-fu-session-autoloads undo-fu undo-fu-autoloads al-ui
ibuffer-vc-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads rotate-autoloads smartrep-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers face-remap auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads
zoom-autoloads windresize-autoloads eyebrowse-autoloads
doom-themes-ext-org doom-one-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
doom-themes-autoloads doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads popper popper-autoloads al-shell
eshell-syntax-highlighting-autoloads al-text highlight-quoted-autoloads
highlight-defined-autoloads whitespace hungry-delete
hungry-delete-autoloads al-org origami-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads org-clock-today-autoloads
al-magit magit-gitflow-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads al-dired
dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
dired-single-autoloads al-latex auctex-latexmk-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads company-auctex-autoloads al-mu4e
mu4e-alert-autoloads ht-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads mu4e-autoloads al-functions el-patch-template general
general-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads esup-autoloads sx-autoloads
atomic-chrome-autoloads websocket-autoloads git-link-autoloads
rg-autoloads wgrep-autoloads git-gutter-fringe-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads git-gutter-autoloads forge-autoloads
yaml-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads transient-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads osx-trash-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads
pkgbuild-mode-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
rx json-snatcher-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads
gitignore-mode-autoloads gitconfig-mode-autoloads crontab-mode-autoloads
apache-mode-autoloads web-mode-autoloads vimrc-mode-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site markdown-mode-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads s-autoloads
company-prescient-autoloads company-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens
thingatpt dash smartparens-autoloads dash-autoloads
visual-regexp-steroids-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads ctrlf-autoloads
cap-words superword subword delsel noutline outline projectile-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads saveplace buffer-move-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads use-package-bind-key winner ring windmove
selectrum-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads selectrum-autoloads
which-key advice which-key-autoloads edmacro kmacro bind-key easy-mmode
el-patch el-patch-autoloads no-littering no-littering-autoloads
finder-inf blackout blackout-autoloads use-package-core
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info
cl-extra help-mode easymenu straight url-http url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-gw url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json url-vars nsm rmc gnutls puny pcase
cl-macs subr-x map seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2107546 1716477)
 (symbols 48 70939 368)
 (strings 32 521625 172248)
 (string-bytes 1 29158954)
 (vectors 16 138562)
 (vector-slots 8 3100562 1504374)
 (floats 8 30813 12209)
 (intervals 56 182858 65522)
 (buffers 1000 275)
 (heap 1024 221139 98446))