Subject: bug#49709: 27.2.50; smtpmail send queued and X-Message-SMTP-Method header

From: Rajeev N <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 08:57:46 -0400

smtpmail-send-queued-mail does not switch smtp server host port and user based on the X-Message-SMTP-Method in the header.

In GNU Emacs 27.2.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-07-14 built on hp
Repository revision: 7ac411ae2ce91572a2bdb8eaa1ee6ceccf162e35
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started
Mark set
Mark saved where search started
Hiding all blocks...done
Fri 23 Jul 2021 08:53:56 EDT- 
("loc-rx: tani left [[https://www.hm.sivalik.com/page/loc/?fn=marker&lat=27.154823&lon=78.071639][Jaypee Palace Hotel, SH62, Fatehabad, UP, in]] - [[https://plus.codes/7JVW533C+][7JVW533C+]]"
 (sanj))

Making completion list...
Hiding all blocks...done

Configured using:
 'configure --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --prefix=/home/rajeev/tmp/build/em/o/emacs-27'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  reveal-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/rajeev/.config/emacs/elpa/map-3.0/map hides /home/rajeev/tmp/build/em/o/emacs-27/share/emacs/27.2.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/map

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sort gnus-cite gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml
term/xterm xterm smerge-mode diff vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher misearch multi-isearch js cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs org-duration view mule-util face-remap time-stamp
utf-7 nnml eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe help-fns
radix-tree mm-archive network-stream url-cache edmacro kmacro server
cursor-sensor bbdb-gnus nnfolder xt-mouse which-func imenu timeclock
spam spam-stat gnus-uu yenc semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet org-indent
reveal mailalias bbdb-message mail-extr ol-eww eww mm-url thingatpt
url-queue ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
icomplete so-long cl-extra autorevert filenotify bbdb-anniv tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell
ls-lisp printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr web-server
web-server-status-codes el/web midnight el/cron backtrace help-mode qp
el/wthr el/av el/hass el/fin el/remote el/script type-break cal-iso
org-id lunar solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs el/calc olc el/loc
term disp-table ehelp dirtrack hideshow dbus parsec gnutls gnus-delay
gnus-draft gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache gnus-msg nndraft nnmh gnus-icalendar org-capture gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig icalendar sieve sieve-mode
sieve-manage sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain sendmail time
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator
org-agenda org-refile org-crypt org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
ol org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs find-func gnus-sum
shr svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message dired dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec epa derived mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus pp vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode cus-edit
cus-start cus-load nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search time-date mail-utils wid-edit el/org el/doc
el/mail oauth2 url-http url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
url-gw nsm rmc puny plstore epg epg-config el/tools el/shell el/webdr
el/xmpp el/diary timer-list bbdb-mua el/timer el/util bbdb-com crm
mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone el/bbdb appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs el/init wombat-theme
info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json
subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 498877 66425)
 (symbols 48 39216 27)
 (strings 32 150592 16126)
 (string-bytes 1 5188797)
 (vectors 16 66509)
 (vector-slots 8 790143 66498)
 (floats 8 1221 1407)
 (intervals 56 12984 1001)
 (buffers 1000 73))