Subject: Re: bug#49685: [PATCH] gnu: Add task-spooler.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 17:20:40 +0200

Hi,

Ivan Gankevich <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Currently "sendmail" installs executables to $PREFIX/usr/sbin and
> $PREFIX/usr/bin directories. This patch changes them to $PREFIX/sbin and
> $PREFIX/bin respectively. Also this patch fixes broken symlinks in
> $PREFIX/bin and updates package definitions that use old sendmail paths.
>
> * gnu/packages/mail.scm (sendmail): Set new paths.
>  [arguments]<#:phases>{replace-/usr}: Remove /usr prefix.
>  [arguments]<#:phases>{post-install}: Fix broken symlinks
>  [arguments]<#:phases>{configure}: Set paths without /usr prefix.
> * gnu/packages/mail.scm (claws-mail): Use new sendmail paths.
> * gnu/packages/version-control.scm (python-git-multimail): Use new
>   sendmail paths.

That’s a much welcome change!  Applied.

> * gnu/packages/task-runners.scm (task-spooler): New variable.

Applied as well.

Thank you!

Ludo’.