Subject: [bug#49678] [PATCH 00/12] Update csvkit, python-agate, python-sqlalchemy and friends

From: Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 14:43:30 +0100

Hi Guix!

This series updates csvkit and co. The python-agate-sql package had
tests that expected a newer version of python-sqlalchemy so I've updated
it too, including its dependents.

Regarding sqlalchemy, the update from 1.3 to 1.4 looks like an API and
DB break, however the only dependent that still required 1.3 was
python-sadisplay, which appears to be unmaintained. I've left a 1.3
version of sqlalchemy around for this package, although we might want to
remove it altogether later.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Pierre

Pierre Langlois (12):
  gnu: python-alembic: Update to 1.6.5.
  gnu: python-flask-migrate: Update to 3.0.1.
  gnu: python-flask-sqlalchemy: Update to 2.5.1.
  gnu: python-sqlalchemy: Update to 1.4.21.
  gnu: python-aws-xray-sdk: Update to 2.8.0.
  gnu: python-openpyxl: Update to 3.0.7.
  gnu: wireservice-package: Honour tests? option.
  gnu: python-agate: Update to 1.6.3.
  gnu: python-agate-dbf: Update to 0.2.2.
  gnu: python-agate-sql: Update to 0.5.7.
  gnu: python-agate-excel: Update to 0.2.4.
  gnu: csvkit: Update to 1.0.6.

 gnu/packages/databases.scm   | 33 +++++++++---
 gnu/packages/python-web.scm  | 23 +++++----
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm  | 11 ++--
 gnu/packages/wireservice.scm | 98 +++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 4 files changed, 101 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)

-- 
2.32.0