Subject: [bug#49672] [PATCH v2 0/6] Target check fixes for cross compilation

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2025 14:54:16 -0300

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Enge <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hello Thiago,
>
> I came across this patch as tagged "tag:team-science", since apparently
> one of the science packages is affected.
>
> Apart from that, I do not feel competent to judge the patches, which
> certainly do not apply anymore after such a long time. Would you still
> be interested in working on the patch series, and is it still relevant?
>
> I have added the "core-packages" team in cc, as I suppose that its
> members are more competent on these Guix internals than I am. Your quick
> opinion would certainly be valuable.

Thank you for looking into these patches!

I'd have to check if the bugs these patches fix are still present in the
current codebase, or if they were fixed in the meantime. If they're
still present, indeed I am interested in getting them fixed.

unfortunately I'm currently short on time and I expect I'll only be able
to look into this about two months from now. I suppose it can wait since
the patches have been sitting there all this time, but if anyone wants
to work on this it'd be fine as well of course.

-- 
Thiago