Subject: [bug#49659] [PATCH core-updates] gnu: guile: Fix failing tests on i686-linux.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 11:07:45 +0200

Hi,

Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> skribis:

>> I tweaked the commit log and pushed as
>> fccc0275091af10a46471c68df525d19f446af9e.
>>
>> Looks like we should be able to move forward with this branch now,
>> thank you!
>
> Thanks for taking care of that Maxime & Ludo :). Should we create a
> core-updates-frozen branch that Cuirass would build for the "all"
> subset? I can take care of that if so.

There are “two last things” to check IMO:

  1. Make sure powerpc64le-linux is in a good state.  Can we get it
     built? (We discussed adding a worker on the OSUOSL machine but I
     think we eventually dropped the ball.)

  2. <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/49597> will trigger rebuilds.  I was
     waiting before applying it so we get several people looking into
     it; Maxime had valid criticism, I’m interested in hearing from
     others too.  :-)

Once we’re OK on these two fronts, let’s branch ‘core-updates-frozen’
and unleash our package-fixing superpowers!

Ludo’.