Subject: 28.0.50; *Shortdoc buffer*: 'n', 'p' not working as expected

From: Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 14:51:20 +0200

Dear emacs developers, I recently learned about shordoc.el

When testing it I realized that keys 'n', 'p', bound to
shortdoc-next and shortdoc-previous respectively do not move
point to the next or previous example in the buffer, but to
BoB and EoB respectively.

Thanks for your attention, Gregor

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 4, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-07-17 built on no
Repository revision: 109c27341e35fae778b95e0eb5d4d72927bf4ea8
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure -C --prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot
 --prefix=/usr/local/stow/emacs-snapshot
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.0/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=yes --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu
 --infodir=/usr/local/share/info:/usr/share/info
 --with-pop=yes --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --enable-checking=yes --enable-check-lisp-object-type=yes
 --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS
HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD
LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM
LUCID ZLIB