Subject: Re: bug#49600: [core-updates] gcc-11 fails to cross-compile from x86_64-linux

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 16:07:48 -0300

Hello Sam,

Sorry, I missed your message when you sent it originally and just found it 
now.

Em terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2021, às 23:02:04 -03, Sam James escreveu:
> Seem to have hit the same thing in Gentoo (reported as
> https://bugs.gentoo.org/811294).
> 
> Has Guix found a workaround since?

No, our cross gcc-11 builds are still hitting this issue. E.g.:

aarch64-linux-gnu.gcc.x86_64-linux:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/1750690/details 

powerpc64le-linux-gnu.gcc.x86_64-linux:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/1750748/details

riscv64-linux-gnu.gcc.x86_64-linux:
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/1750777/details

Though I haven’t worked on this issue since I last reported on it.

-- 
Thanks,
Thiago