Subject: bug#49599: REPORT error BAD CONS CELL

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 16:13:32 +0200

<[email-masked]> writes:

> Apparently the global-map has a couple of bad cons cells in it.  I got the
> following message when I was processing the map.  After that are a few
> entries
> from the map itself.
>
> REPORT error BAD CONS CELL (menu-item tab bar ignore :filter
> tab-bar-make-keymap)
> (please work out how you did it if you can) press any key to continue.

I can't find the string "BAD CONS CELL" in the Emacs tree, but I may be
grepping for the wrong thing.  Or perhaps the message is from a
third-party package?

Do you have a recipe, starting from "emacs -Q", for how to reproduce
this problem?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no