Subject: Re: bug#49596: 28.0.50; shadowfile.el: `shadow-define-literal-group' is broken

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 19:24:58 +0200

Max Brieiev <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Max,

>> Pls report whether everything works fine now for you; I haven't tested
>> multi-hop remote files.
>
> Now the command adds an extra slash to the file path:
>
> ("/ssh:user@host|ssh:root@other:~//foo.el")
> --------------------------------^^^--------

Yep. I've fixed this in master.

Just a note about shadowfile.el: Some years ago, I've adapted it to use
Tramp instead of ange-ftp, which required internal changes. But I don't
use it myself.

So I hope you could help to make it more robust. Pls report any problem
you see with it. And if you have proposals to extend
shadowfile-tests.el, pls tell us.

Best regards, Michael.