Subject: Re: bug#49588: 28.0.50; (number-at-point) doesn't work with hex prefixes

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 16:06:51 +0200

Remington Furman <[email-masked]> writes:

> Yes, I would be happy to sign that paperwork.  Where can I find it?

Great; here's the form to get started:

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]