Subject: [bug#49581] [PATCH] Add git-issues

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 11:39:48 +0200

Hello phodina,

thank you for your patch!

phodina via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> +(define-public git-issues
> +(package
> +  (name "git-issues")
> +  (version "67aacad35888b4c51e2d7be35c86fef137874f12")

Upstream does not publish releases (does not tag branches): could you
please just add a comment, it could be useful to other Guix developers,
also to remember to check if things will change in the future.

[...]

> +  (license license:gpl2)))

The source code of the main script [1] states the license is gpl3+:
«version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.»

Can you please submit an updated version of your patch?

Thanks! Gio'

[1] https://github.com/dspinellis/git-issue/blob/master/git-issue.sh

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures