Subject: bug#49537: 28.0.50; 'make install' failed on 'feature/native-comp' branch

From: Paval <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 19:58:19 +0300

1. git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/emacs.git -b feature/native-comp
2. cd emacs
3. make clean
4. ./autogen.sh
5. ./configure --with-modules --with-native-compilation --with-json
--without-pop --with-mailutils
5. make -j$(nproc)
6. make install

The last command return an error:

find native-lisp -type d -exec /usr/bin/mkdir -p
"/usr/local/lib/emacs/28.0.50/{}" \; ; \
find native-lisp -type f -exec /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 "{}"
"/usr/local/lib/emacs/28.0.50/{}" \;
find: ‘native-lisp’: No such file or directory
find: ‘native-lisp’: No such file or directory
make: *** [Makefile:756: install-eln] Error 1

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.32,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-07-12 built on pkasko-ua-1
Repository revision: fa65c044f2ebe666467166075c1507a8d0e1347f
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --with-native-compilation --with-json
 --without-pop --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK2 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-alpha

Minor modes in effect:
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  ivy-posframe-mode: t
  ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ranger-override-dired-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  format-all-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-lint
hides
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-bind-key
hides
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-ensure
hides
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/bind-key/bind-key
hides /home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/bind-key
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-diminish
hides
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package
hides /home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-delight
hides
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-jump
hides
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/use-package/use-package-core
hides
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/use-package/use-package-core
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight-x
hides /home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/straight/straight
hides /home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/indent
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/xref/xref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/project/project
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-makefile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-macro
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-mobile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lua
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-plantuml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-protocol
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-timer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-element
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-agenda
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-html
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-bibtex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-picolisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-colview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-man
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-fortran
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-num
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-python
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-processing
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-habit
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-stan
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lilypond
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-attach-git
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-clock
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-bbdb
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-vala
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-faces
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-refile
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-entities
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-tempo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-css
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-hledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-macs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-haskell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-keys
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-compat
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-w3m
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-asymptote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ebnf
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-eww
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-icalendar
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-src
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-abc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-indent
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-odt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-duration
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-list
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-coq
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-gnus
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-shen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-gnuplot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-footnote
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-publish
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-install
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-java
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-texinfo
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-capture
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-info
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-id
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-mhe
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ox-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-rmail
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-plot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-attach
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-goto
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-irc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ol-docview
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-version
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-datetree
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-feed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-clojure
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-eshell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-archive
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/org-loaddefs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/pkasko-ua/.emacs.d/.local/straight/build-28.0.50/org-mode/ob-sed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch gcmh
winner paren smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens undo-tree
flycheck-popup-tip evil-collection-popup popup evil-collection-flycheck
flycheck ws-butler editorconfig mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-capture
org-agenda org-refile evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos pcre2el
rxt re-builder hl-todo async orgit smartparens-org org-yt org-element
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
github-review ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm
url-auth gnutls deferred a evil-collection-magit magit-autoloads
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func evil-collection-imenu imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode lv core-packages
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse url-vars git-commit transient format-spec
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
auth-source password-cache json map mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm with-editor doom-snippets
doom-snippets-lib yasnippet evil-collection-elisp-mode elisp-mode
help-mode recentf tree-widget cursor-sensor amx time-date
evil-collection-which-key which-key savehist better-jumper company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons company-capf company
ivy-posframe posframe evil-collection-ivy ivy-avy all-the-icons-ivy
ivy-rich counsel xdg ivy-xref evil-collection-xref xref project eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs ranger hl-line evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
evil-goggles pulse color evil-easymotion avy evil-escape evil-snipe
server autorevert filenotify format-all dtrt-indent
doom-themes-ext-neotree doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
doom-dark+-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons olivetti
makefile-executor projectile evil-collection-grep grep ibuf-ext
evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs make-mode f s dash
evil-collection-compile evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit evil-collection-comint evil-collection annalist
compile text-property-search evil-multiedit iedit iedit-lib persp-mode
let-alist evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell
ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search shell
pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core advice evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring derived edmacro kmacro
core-editor core-projects core-ui easy-mmode comp comp-cstr warnings
core-keybinds pp general cl-extra seq byte-opt cl-seq use-package-core
bytecomp byte-compile cconv core-modules rx core core-lib pcase cl-macs
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process nativecomp emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 743558 852438)
 (symbols 48 44304 282)
 (strings 32 148250 82669)
 (string-bytes 1 5242426)
 (vectors 16 69529)
 (vector-slots 8 1238465 676016)
 (floats 8 1110 2497)
 (intervals 56 934 380)
 (buffers 992 13))