Subject: bug#49514: closed (Re: bug#49514: ci.guix build machine look up bordeaux.guix substitutes)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 22:17:01 +0000

Your bug report

#49514: ci.guix build machine look up bordeaux.guix substitutes

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
49514: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=49514
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#49514: ci.guix build machine look up bordeaux.guix substitutes
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 00:16:46 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Probably as a result of me reconfiguring the berlin build machines ~24h
> ago, they’re now looking up substitutes from bordeaux.guix.gnu.org as
> can be seen in build logs such as
> <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/660625/log/raw>.

Fixed in
<https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/commit/?id=9128d634f4fddb4134744dc0e405bdb78865ef5c>,
which I’ve then deployed on the berlin build nodes.

Ludo’.

Subject: ci.guix build machine look up bordeaux.guix substitutes
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 23:14:03 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

Probably as a result of me reconfiguring the berlin build machines ~24h
ago, they’re now looking up substitutes from bordeaux.guix.gnu.org as
can be seen in build logs such as
<https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/660625/log/raw>.

That’s not great because the goal was to keep those two build farms
independent from one another.

Ludo’.