Subject: Re: bug#49460: links not clickable in some qt programs (nheko, quaternion)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 14:40:20 +0200

Gio',

On 2021-07-23 12:30, Giovanni Biscuolo wrote:
> I don't have the referenced store item:
> /gnu/store/bi4m86lripz4fhhi4c34ylg5ckxsrqzs-xdg-utils-1.1.3

Interesting.  Does guix gc --references show this as a reference of 
either?  There have been instances of references being hidden from the 
garbage collector by compression or overzealous (and pointless) 
'optimisations'.  It hardly ever happens in practice but it does.

If not, could you grep your ~/.cache and ~/.local directories for that 
hash?  Some programmes have a bug where they save absolute file names 
instead of looking in $PATH every time.  That should be fixed upstream.

> Maybe adding xdg-utils to the inputs of nheko and quaternion solves 
> this
> issue?

How could either package refer to xdg-utils if it weren't already an 
input?  I don't see how.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.