Subject: Re: bug#49460: links not clickable in some qt programs (nheko, quaternion)

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 08:37:12 +0200

Hello bdju

"bdju" via Bug reports for GNU Guix <[email-masked]> writes:

> Running Guix System
> guix (GNU Guix) b36267b1d96ac344d2b42c9822ce04b4c3117f85

I'm running Guix on top of Debian 10, this version:

Generation 122  lug 08 2021 13:31:51    (current)
  guix 94f772d
    repository URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
    branch: master
    commit: 94f772dad8cb1064d0e8cf11285ad9963ba00224

[...]

> However, Qt programs like the couple I mentioned seem to not use my
> existing xdg settings for some reason. Has anyone else experienced
> this?

I have recently installed both nheko and quaternion and links are
clickable there (and are opened in my browser)

> I am using Sway, by the way.

I am using i3.  Sorry I cannot test on Wayland.

Regards, Gio'

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures