Subject: Re: [bug#49457] [PATCH v2] gnu: Add emacs-consult-notmuch.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 12:32:09 +0200

Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I shortened the description as it looked like an introduction part of
>> the manual instead.
>
> It was complete) but shorter version is also fine.

Yes, it was complete. 

What I meant is the following: when I look at a description, I try to
see what kind of question it answers. If it answers the question: "Do
I want to install this package?", that's good. But if it answers: "How
can I start using this?", then the description belongs to a manual
instead.

For example,

    which can be activated with @code{(add-to-list
    'consult-buffer-sources 'consult-notmuch-buffer-source)}.

clearly belongs to the second question. So does the name of functions,
in general.