Subject: [bug#49408] [PATCH core-updates 0/5] Update TeX Live to version 2021.3

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:06:47 +0200

Hi Nathan & Thiago,

Nathan Proença <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I completely understand if you both decide to leave my patch out, and I may
> submit it again.

No no, it’s a much welcome contribution, don’t worry.  :-)

I pushed the whole series as c3e33474b965ac1b7d91b69b026630e7c707e289:

  c3e33474b9 gnu: biber: Update to 2.16.
  313c69a100 gnu: perl-text-bibtex: Update to 0.88.
  4b11d85655 gnu: TeX Live: Update texlive-latex-pdftexcmds
  35aed80bb6 gnu: TeX Live: Add new dependency to texlive-latex-xkeyval
  8f35bac4cc gnu: TeX Live: Add texlive-latex-l3backend
  ee25e3fcab gnu: TeX Live: Update to TeX Live 2021
  04e80290bf gnu: TeX Live: Use IniTeX to build a couple of packages

I adjusted the Biber patch to remove the patches that are no longer
used, and I also tweaked commit logs.

Currently <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/core-updates> is only building
core packages so we won’t immediately see if something broke, but
hopefully we’ll turn it on Real Soon Now!

Thank you!

Ludo’.