Subject: [bug#49408] [PATCH core-updates 0/5] Update TeX Live to version 2021.3

From: Nathan Proença <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 12:24:45 -0300

I completely understand if you both decide to leave my patch out, and I may
submit it again.

It is my first submission, and I want to sit down and do it calmly (read
about change log and similar things) as it is one my first contributions.

Unfortunately I was unable to look into it so far, but I understand that
that's on me, and I would happily send a new patch later if you both find
it more appropriate.

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> schrieb am Mo., 19. Juli 2021, 11:55:

> Hello Thiago,
>
> I haven’t actually built it yet but the patch series LGTM.
>
> Do you want to resend the whole series, incorporating the changes that
> Nathan posted, or is it OK to apply the two Biber patches after yours?
>
> Let me know and I’ll happily push to ‘core-updates’.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ludo’.
>